SUNCOAST BURMESE - RITA - Vancouver, BC - 604-929-4887
We are responsible breeders of traditional burmese kittens - looking for responsible, loving owners.
Being a responsible breeder means:
- Our cats are family companions
- We do not 'kitten mill' - we allow time for our queens to recover from raising a litter before being bred again.
- We selectively breed our mama cats - not en masse. Yes, this means having fewer litters at a time.
- Kittens are raised in small groups, underfoot as family members .... resulting in well socialized pets.
- Kittens are fully vaccinated and vetted. Ready for their new families at approx 12 - 13 weeks of age.
- We focus on health and genetic diversity ... we do not inbreed our cats.
Our goal is for healthy, happy and well socialized kittens.
We are looking for 'responsible' owners that will make baby a part of the family - an indoor family companion. Burmese are very social animals and want to be loved, handled, handled and handled. Baby will need to be spayed/neutered at approx 6 months of age - regular vaccinations / vetting will be required.
We are centrally located and therefore an easy pickup at our home.
After 38+ years of breeding burmese cats , we have a wealth of information and help available to new owners...
Our kitten placement policy:
We have found the fairest way of partnering up pets with their new families is by working with the date that deposits have been received. We work with a RESERVATION LIST - families that have provided a $100 non refundable deposit as they KNOW they need to be owned by one of our burmese pets.
Many catteries/kennels charge 1/2 the pet price as a deposit and will refund 1/4 of the pet price upon request. We don't follow the practice of having a usurious reservation/deposit fee ... therefore NO refunds.
After babies have received their 1st vaccinations at approx 8 weeks of age, we will contact families - let them know what is available (colours/genders) and they will have the option of selecting one of the available babies or waiting for a future litter if they are wanting a particular colour and/or gender.
Availability is entirely up to Mother Nature... how many kittens in a litter as well as colours and genders.
Let us know what you are looking for - kittens or altered adults - do you have a preference for colour and/or gender?
Our daughter with her cat Summer - this is Summer's FAVOURITE place to be :-)))